1. In these Terms and Conditions, the ‘Client’ means the client specified. ‘Maker’ means Bainbridge Fine Furniture Pty. Ltd. ‘Goods’ means the goods to be supplied by the Maker to the Client as specified.
2. Acceptance of a quotation by the Client includes the acceptance of:
(a). these Terms and Conditions as the sole basis for the sale of the Goods; and
3. The Maker shall supply and the Client shall accept the Goods made in accordance with any attached drawings and specifications, subject to the following:
(a). specifications are approximate and may vary;
(b). construction methods are at the discretion of the Maker and may be modified where materials require special treatment;
(c). material variations, due to availability.
(d). finishes will be achieved to aesthetically enhance the natural variations in the timber and therefore vary slightly from any samples provided or shown to the Client.
4. Subject to clause 3 above, the Maker’s sole obligation shall be to supply the Goods in accordance with the drawings and specifications, and to repair or replace (at the Maker’s discretion) any part of the Goods which are delivered not in accordance with the drawings and specifications. The Maker shall not be liable for any other claims or damages including, but not limited to, claims for faulty design, negligent or misleading advice, damages arising from loss of the use of the Goods, and any indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to any person, corporation or other entity.
5. No changes to the specifications of the Goods may be made by the Client without the express agreement of the Maker.
6. The price quoted is based on the attached drawings and specifications. If there are any variations to the drawings and specifications as referred to in clause 3 above, or as requested by the Client and agreed to by the Maker, then the price may be ajusted accordingly.
7. The price quoted is based on the cost of materials and other charges affecting the cost of production as at the date of issue of the quotation. If work commences at a later date, the cost of materials and other charges affecting the cost of production may increase, and therefore the price may increase accordingly.
8. The cost of delivery shall be included in the price quoted for deliveries within Metropolitan Melbourne only.
9. Whilst every effort will be made to meet quoted delivery times, they are estimates only, and the Maker is not liable for late delivery or late installation of the Goods.
10. Payment of the Goods (less any deposit already made) is payable on completion of the Goods or if agreed by the Maker, upon delivery and installation. Any other terms of payment must be expressly agreed to by the Maker.